What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form. When filling out a form on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to respond to your individual needs better)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to respond to your customer service requests and support needs more effectively)
- To process transactions Your information whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers and limitations of liability governing the use of our website http://superior.bkozak.dev.bigmouthfiles.com
This policy was last modified on 05th September 2013.
315 Nunnally Ridge Court
Monroe, Georgia 30655
“When we needed to replace the roof on our house, Superior Roofing Company of Georgia did an outstanding job! This crew worked efficiently and completed the project on time and within budget. Now, we have peace of mind that we have a secure roof to protect our family. Superior work! ”
Ashley Wallace, Alpharetta, Georgia